CD layout I did for Bear Arms.
35mm film Canon Ae-1 | Donna McGowan on Society 6.
Dead eyes tell no lies.
Bastions know how to do a teaser. Anticipation.
My girlfriend is super talented. Check out donnamcgowan.co.uk
Guys I don’t normally do this kind of thing but more and more I am meeting people opposed to an Independent Scotland. I would be the first person to admit that I don’t have a huge grasp on politics but these seem like some pretty sound Ideas put forward by Alex Salmond at the recent SNP conference:
· For every one of the last 30 years Scotland has generated more tax per head than the UK as a whole.
· Without a single penny from the North Sea our national income, per head, is virtually the same as the UK’s.
· With oil, our economy is almost one-fifth bigger. And we produce six times as much oil as we need.
· We (scotland) have more top universities per head than any other country in the world.
· Our food and drink industry is entering a golden era.
· Scotland has been declared the world’s top travel destination
· Foreign investment is at a 15 year high.
· Wind, wave and tidal energy can make Scotland the green powerhouse of Europe for decades to come.
· We are a hotbed of life science innovation.
· There are only two countries in the world with the great fortune of having huge oil resources who have failed to establish a savings fund to benefit future generations. The UK and the Republic of Iraq. The problem for Scotland is that for forty years Westminister has squandered that vast oil wealth.
[…Where the Scottish Parliament has had power to make decisions about Scotland they have introduced…]
·Free personal care supported unanimously by every party in the Parliament.
· Access to education based on the ability to learn not the ability to pay.
· A 39 year low in crime and a record number of police officers on our streets.
· And the Council Tax Freeze – saving hard-pressed families in Scotland £1,200 when just about every other household bill is rising.
Friends, where we have the power we have chosen a different path.
Remember - the Bedroom Tax was opposed by 90% of Scottish MPs in the House of Commons - yet it still passed and now penalises 80,000 households in Scotland – 80% include a disabled person.
· Despite privatisation elsewhere in the UK, Scottish Water remains in public hands and now Scotland has the lowest average household water bills in these Islands.
· In real terms the minimum wage has failed to increase in almost a decade. Indeed in every single year since the recession of 2008 that minimum wage has failed to keep up with the cost of living.
We seek a country where we make work pay not by humiliating those with disabilities but by strengthening the minimum wage.
We seek a country where key public services remain in public hands.
We seek a country where business prospers but where the public are protected against the abuse of monopoly power.
We seek a country where the right to health and education are based on human need and ability not on the size of your wallet.
I am not a stubborn or narrow minded person if anyone has any argument why this is a bad idea, I would honestly love to hear it. I would hate to make the wrong decision about something as important as this.
However I feel like for too long Westminster hasn’t been doing enough and I want to see some change.
Don’t Feed the Dogs that Bite you.
Don’t Feed the Dogs that Bite You.
Companies, corporations and political parties only have power and profit because we allow it and we should not accept abuse of that power.
They need to understand that we are the ones feeding them, they need our votes, they need our money.
New poster up on Society6.
New prints up on Society6.
Trying some new shit. Up on Society 6.
This is my entry for the Threadless X Dribbble playoff! My logo/fake company Is a T-shirt appreciation society company called Thread Head.
If you have Dribbble you can like and comment here - any support would be awesome!
I did this lyrics poster for YOUNG WOUNDS by KEROUAC. Thom Denson was nice enough to let me use it for whatever.
You can pick it up on my Society6.
"All good grace will die and I’ll bite right through my tongue, I’ll feel the blood cover up these teeth and watch my loathe come pouring”
Satan on Society 6.
Swearing on Society 6. Hand Lettered Type.
Struggle 25 lineup announcement:
Winters & In Wrecks
Loud, heavy and very very good all round.
Come hang out at Bar Bloc on July 4th, see some rad bands and have a beer. Free entry - bands start from 9pm.